How to submit a trainer profile
To be listed in the trainers database, candidates should meet these criteria. Candidates who believe they do so may submit an online application to the Sphere Project office by taking the following steps:
- Sign-up to the Sphere Project website, making sure the box "I am a Sphere trainer" is checked.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link and your password. Click on the link to activate your account. Then use your password to log-in to the website.
- On your member page, click on your "trainer profile" to access an online form. You need not fill in the form all at once. You can save your data as a draft and complete it later on.
- Once you have completed the form, you can submit it for approval. Please note that the publication of profiles is not automatic.
- Your profile will be reviewed by the Sphere Project office, whose staff may contact your references for feedback and/or interview you by phone.
- The Sphere Project office may approve or reject a profile according to the criteria mentioned above. In either case, the candidate will receive an email notification.